3-sylindret stjernemotor fra Japanske Saito.
he Saito™ FG-33R3 engine is the gas/petrol version of the existing FA-200R3 glow engine. Above and beyond the advantages of a 4-stroke gas engine, this is the engine for those who like to run clean and efficient engines. Accompanied by the Saito power and precision craftsmanship, the distinguished look and sweet sound, this is the engine many of you have been waiting for. This engine provides easy starts and reliable performance due to the 2S LiPo-compatible electronic ignition. The Saito designed carburetor is specially made for 4-stroke engines, ensuring reliable fuel feed and outstanding performance at any attitude. Complete with mufflers, engine mount, and electronic ignition.
As an expert in reliable 4-strokes, Saito engineers have spent years developing the best-built 4-stroke gas engines. The power-to-weight ratio of a Saito engine creates a one-of-a-kind flying experience. For serious modelers, the long awaited arrival of a high-quality, powerful and precision craftsmanship gas engine is here.
- Bore: 27.0 mm (x3)
- Stroke: 19.2 mm (x3)
- Displacement: 32.98 cc
- Crankshaft Threads: 8 x 1.25 mm
- Cylinder Type: Ringed AAC
- Cylinders: Radial
- Engine (Only) Weight: 1.44 kg
- Ignition Weight: 200 g
- Muffler Threads: 12 mm
- Muffler Type: Felixible tubes
- Oil Type & Content: High-quality synthetic, 20:1 mix
- Plug Type: SP-1 1/4-32 Spark Plug
- RPM Range: 1,700-9,500 rpm
- Propeller: D16xP8" to D18xP6" (APC 17x8 = approx 8400 RPM)
- Static thrust Approx. 4~4.5kgf (Depending on prop)
- Recommended Fuel: 87+ octane gasoline
- Total Weight: 1.73 kg
Recommended gasoline fuel oil:
- Klotz Original TechniPlate®
- Klotz R/C Modelube®