RealFlight G8 bringer tilbake funksjonalitet og egenskaper fra FR7.5 med flere nøkkeloppgraderinger. Den samme realistiske fysikken som har trukket piloter til RealFligt sine simulatorer siden første utgave er tilbake og forbedret + mye mer.
RF G8 er nå VR kompatibel. Koble til et kompatibelt VR sett og opplev en flysimulator på en helt ny måte (VR sett selges separat). RF G8 har over 140 fly og mer en 40 områder å velge mellom. Dette settet inneholder Realflights egen simulatorstikke, der man kan kontrollere restart+++ uten å bruke tastaturet.
Se systemkrav under Se mer informasjon"
Online aktivering er nødvendigFeatures
* Unparalleled physics make RealFlight the #1 RC flight simulator on the market
* Simple, intuitive interface-zero learning curve, zero hassle
* Game-like challenges make flight training fun and fully interactive with at least ten levels of complexity
* Multiplayer combat-challenge the best pilots in the world
* Fly in detailed fields-day or night-and make them your own with FlexiField
* More than 140 aircraft.
* More than 40 flying sites and FlexiField Site EditorInterlink-X Features
* Exclusive Reset/Rewind button for replaying your victories orreversing your crashes
* Easy control of most simulator functions right from the controller
* 10-channel capability for effortless control of... everything
* Built-in sliders help drone pilots zero their cameras in for the best shots
Classic convenience meets enhanced capabilities in RealFlight 8! It brings back all the features and functionality of RF7.5 with several key upgrades. The same game-changing, supremely realistic physics which have drawn pilots to RealFlight since the first edition are back and further improved... and theres so much more.
First up on the list of new capabilities-VR compatibility. Plug in a popular VR set available on the market and youre instantly at the field or behind the sticks. For full immersion, theres nothing else like it out there.
Plus, accessing the world of RealFlight is easier than ever with a simple, intuitive interface which virtually guarantees youll be up and flying in moments. Theres zero learning curve, zero hassle, just flying fun. New for RealFlight 8, you can fly with the custom-designed InterLink controller or hook up a game console controller you might already have around the house.
Next up are the flying sites and aircraft-every flying site and aircraft from RF7.5 is back. Plus there are over a dozen new aircraft and a customized FPV flying site. Plus, you can customize everything to your satisfaction with aircraft and flying site software that has also been upgraded to accept even more detailed HD models.
Far from last, and certainly not least, the game-like challenges which have helped sharpen thousands of pilots skills are back and expanded so you get more tiers of balloon-popping, spot landing bang for your buck.
Trust in the RC flight simulator that has put more pilots in the air safely than any other, pick up your copy of RealFlight today!Minimum Recommended System
Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality.
* Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10*
* *Administrator access required.
* Intel® Pentium® 1.0GHz or equivalent
* 512 MB RAM
* 10 GB Hard Drive Space
* DVD Drive
* 3D Accelerated Video with:
* 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
* Full DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
* InterLink-X, RealFlight compatible controller, or other Gamepad/JoystickOptimal System
For best graphical performance
* Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
* 2 GB RAM
* 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memoryMultiplayer Requirements
* Broadband connection
* Computer microphone for voice chatInterLink®-X Controller
* USB Port
* Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)
* Note: The connectors on the InterLink-X cord and included adapters make the InterLink-X compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba® and all JR®, Spektrum® and Tower Hobbies® systems.VR Requirements
* Compatible with some VR sets (available separately) check manufacturers requirements for VR system use.